These Terms & conditions govern access to and use of the website of LAWASIA (LAWASIA, or we, us or our): www.lawasia.asn.au
. LAWASIA may at any time change these Terms & conditions or any other content of this website.
Use of LAWASIA website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. LAWASIA will vigorously protect its legal rights and interests.
Part VB and section 183 of the Copyright Act 1968
(Cth) entitlements reserved. For information about Part VB (educational use) and section 183 (government use) visit www.copyright.com.au
The information provided on LAWASIA website is not intended to constitute legal, business or other professional advice. It is provided as general information only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional such as a solicitor who is familiar with the facts of your particular circumstances.
While care and diligence have been used to maintain the information on LAWASIA website, it may not be accurate, current or complete in all respects and, consequently, LAWASIA does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
LAWASIA is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of LAWASIA website or any of its content. LAWASIA excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of LAWASIA website, its content or the information on it, including links to other websites.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of LAWASIA website or its content, is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law. To the extent permitted by law, LAWASIA will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect or special loss.
Users of LAWASIA website are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use LAWASIA website only in accordance with these Terms & conditions. Nothing in these Terms & conditions or LAWASIA website will give users ownership of the content. Users may not sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, licence, frame, upload, transmit, post, communicate or use the content except as:
• expressly authorised either in LAWASIA website or these Terms & conditions;
• permitted under the Copyright Act, including for any fair dealing purposes such as private study, research, criticism or review; or
• authorised in writing by LAWASIA.
LAWASIA owns or is entitled under licence to all rights, title and interests (including present and future copyright) in LAWASIA website. All material including domain names, company and business names, text, graphics, images, photographs, designs, illustrations, diagrams, logos, buttons, icons, software, and all products and services described on LAWASIA website are owned exclusively by LAWASIA, its related bodies corporate or others who have licensed their material to LAWASIA (unless expressly indicated otherwise).
LAWASIA and Specialist Accreditation logos are registered trademarks of LAWASIA and may only be reproduced with the written consent of LAWASIA. A number of logos appearing on LAWASIA website are registered trademarks owned by third parties and have been reproduced on this website with the agreement of those third parties.
LAWASIA reserves the right to all other intellectual property that is inherent in other information, products, processes or technologies which form part of this website and are not explicitly licensed.
Enquires should be addressed to email@example.com
Linking to LAWASIA website
LAWASIA requires that the following rules are adhered to when establishing an external link from another website to LAWASIA website:
• A link to LAWASIA website is to be used only as a 'hot' link (direct link) to a LAWASIA webpage and for no other purpose.
• A link should preferably be made to LAWASIA’s homepage.
• A link to another page on LAWASIA website is permitted, but it is suggested that you run an automated link-checker periodically to test the integrity of such link. Information or page structures may change over time.
• You may link to, but not without permission replicate, LAWASIA content.
• You must not create a browser or framed border environment around LAWASIA content.
• You must not use LAWASIA or Specialist Accreditation logos without LAWASIA’s written consent.
• Your website must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
• Your website must not claim or infer the existence of any relationship with, or endorsement by, LAWASIA unless you have obtained LAWASIA’s written consent.
• Selection of a link from your website to a LAWASIA webpage, and subsequent page impressions within the LAWASIA website, will display and retain within the browser software URL information relevant to LAWASIA webpage addresses.
• LAWASIA retains, in its sole discretion, a right to disapprove and seek the removal of any link to its website. If a link is not immediately removed upon request, LAWASIA reserves the right to disable that link.
Users of the LAWASIA website must not:
• use the LAWASIA website in any way contrary to law or regulation or these Terms & conditions,
• undertake data harvesting of personal information from the LAWASIA website,
• use information obtained from the LAWASIA website about a person, corporation or other entity to send unsolicited communications to that person, corporation or other entity,
• in any way interfere with access to, or functionality of, the LAWASIA website or any transaction or process undertaken via the LAWASIA website, or
• reproduce, incorporate or store any information from the LAWASIA website, unless the prior written consent of LAWASIA has been obtained.