International delegates: Click here to visit the LAWASIA conference site
Local/Indian delegates: Click here to visit the BAI conference site
1st LAWASIA Human Rights Conference 2019
State Power, Business and Human Rights: Contemporary Challenges
LAWASIA, in association with the Bar Association of India, is pleased to invite the participation of members and legal professionals at the 1st LAWASIA Human Rights Conference to be held in New Delhi, India from 9 – 10 February 2019.
Hosted at the Hyatt Regency Delhi, and with a theme of “State Power, Business and Human Rights: Contemporary Challenges”, the conference will explore a broad range of human rights issues of relevance in the Asia Pacific region, including:
- Gender, Sexuality and Human Rights
- New Technologies, Privacy and Mass Surveillance
- Experiences and Challenges of Human Rights Lawyers
- Aggressive Policing and Human Rights
- Freedom of the Press in the Digital Age
- Cross-border Migration & its Conflicts
- Climate Change, Water Conflicts & Human Rights
- Business and Human Rights
This is LAWASIA’s inaugural Human Rights Conference, providing a unique opportunity for lawyers and associated professional members to exchange insights and expertise on topics of significant importance to all.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference.
Conference venue: Hyatt Regency Delhi
Bhikaiji Cama Place, Ring Road
New Delhi, India, 110066
Tel: +91 11 2679 1234