2nd LAWASIA Human Rights Conference
CALL FOR SPEAKERS OPEN!
Please click here to submit your proposal
LAWASIA, in conjunction with the Supreme Court Bar Association and with the support of the Nepal Bar Association, is pleased to invite the participation of members and legal professionals at the 2nd LAWASIA Human Rights Conference to be held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 7 – 8 March 2020.
LAWASIA events are renowned for a collegial atturn year after year. The 2nd LAWASIA Human Rights Conference will explore a broad range of human rights issues of relevance in the Asia Pacific region, including:
- Human rights and non-discrimination/womenmosphere, networking opportunities and the exchange of knowledge in a regional context that sees regular delegates re/LGBTI
- Global concern of migration workers and refugee
- Human rights concern in transitional justice
- Human rights, environment and climate change
- Independency and efficiency of human rights agencies including national human rights commission
- The role of judiciary in Asia for securing and strengthening Human Rights
- Environmental human rights defenders: emerging challenges and solution
- Business development and human rights: labour and environment : human rights due diligence
This is LAWASIA’s second Human Rights Conference, providing a unique opportunity for lawyers and associated professional members to exchange insights and expertise on topics of significant importance to all.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference.
Register your interest at email@example.com
Enquiries: please send any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +977 1 4248999, +977 1 4240520