2nd LAWASIA Human Rights Conference
LAWASIA, in conjunction with the Nepal Bar Association and the Supreme Court Bar Association, is pleased to invite the participation of members and legal professionals at the 2nd LAWASIA Human Rights Conference to be held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 7 – 8 March 2020.
LAWASIA events are renowned for a collegial atturn year after year. The 2nd LAWASIA Human Rights Conference will explore a broad range of human rights issues of relevance in the Asia Pacific region, including:
- Human rights and non-discrimination/women/LGBTQI persons
- Global concern of migration workers and refugees
- Human rights concern in transitional justice
- Human rights, environment and climate change
- Independency and efficiency of human rights agencies
- Focus session: critical issues in human rights
- The role of judiciary in securing Human Rights
- Human rights defenders: emerging challenges and solution
- Business development and human rights
This is LAWASIA’s second Human Rights Conference, providing a unique opportunity for lawyers and associated professional members to exchange insights and expertise on topics of significant importance to all.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference.
Download the conference flyer HERE
Tel: +977 1 4248999, +977 1 4240520