Hosted by The German Federal Bar (BRAK) and the Leibniz University of Hannover | February 2021 - Zoom platform
The German Federal Bar and the Leibniz University of Hannover have the great pleasure to host the 1st Hannover Virtual PreMoot week which will focus on:
- Presentation by leading experts in the field of rule of law, attorney regulations, international sales law and arbitration
- Training sessions together with mooties, experienced coaches and professionals
- Practice moot session lead by experienced arbitrators, Moot alumni and coaches
- Increased international cooperation between experts, practitioners, teams and scholars
- Contribution to successful participation in the 28th and following Vis Moots
To learn more about the PreMoot and participate, download a flyer here.