The German Federal Bar will hold together with LAWASIA, the IHK Frankfurt and the OAV, the Foreign Direct Investment in Asia Seminar on 6 September 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Bringing together distinguished experts of the legal profession engaging in foreign direct investment from key Asian jurisdictions. Presentations will cover areas such as:
- the correlation between trade wars and investments in shifting supply chains and factories
- impact of the Belt And Road Initiative and mushrooming business and investment opportunities
- disruptions and new opportunities of the digital economy for foreign investors
- legal and regulatory framework and requirements for foreign businesses, state or governmental agencies or bodies to take note of, laws governing entry and establishment of businesses, immigration requirements for businesses, any restriction as to foreign ownership
- ownership of landed property by foreigners, ability of foreign lawyers to advise, practice or accompany their foreign clients and any particular programs or initiatives by the government to encourage foreign investments.
To this will be added further information from other Asian jurisdictions that will focus on primarily on mobility of lawyers as it relates to regulatory conditions for foreign lawyers and a session on Asian-European business relations.
To know more about the conference, please download the Conference Brochure.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference!
Registration Fees: 120 euros
To register, click HERE
Please send any enquiries to: email@example.com