LAWASIA Business Law Forum 2019
Keeping Abreast with Asian Business Law Developments
Set in Manila, the bustling financial and business hub of the Philippines, this event will offer unparalleled networking opportunities for legal and business professionals.
LAWASIA's Business Law Section, together with the Integrated Bar of the Philippines and the LAWASIA Philippines Chapter, will showcase an engaging and informative Business Law Conference tailored to our members across the region, covering topics such as:
- Data Privacy Protection;
- Anti-Trust and Competition Law;
- Corporations, Limited Companies, and Artificial Persons;
- Blockchain and the Collapsing Crypto World;
- Cross-border Investments and Insolvency;
- Joint Ventures and Other Collaborative Investment Structures;
- China's "One Belt One Road"/ Philippines "Build, Build, Build";
- Taxation in Asia; and
- Environment Law, Climate Change.
To learn more about the speaker details, travel information, the conference program and to register, please visit the conference website.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference!