and Rule of Law Conference
Penang, Malaysia | 23-24 August 2019
LAWASIA Constitutional and Rule of Law Conference
Constitutional Government: The Importance of Constitutional Structures & Institutions
Set in Penang, a city fondly regarded as the food capital of Malaysia and famous for its soft sandy beaches and exceptional art scene, this is an event not to be missed.
LAWASIA's Constitutional and Rule of Law Committee will present a compelling and informative programme tailored to our members across the region, covering topics such as:
- The Role of Government in the Public Service
- Separation of Powers in Government;
- The Legislative & Executive Role in Public Administration;
- The Judicial Role in Public Administration;
- The Independence of the Legal Profession;
- The Non-Judicial Accountability Mechanisms;
- The Importance of Local Government as Front-line Government; and
- Role of Government in Environmental Protection
To receive all the latest news and information about the LAWASIA Constitutional and Rule of Law Conference delivered straight to your inbox, simply submit an expression of interest via the link below.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference!
Conference venue: G Hotel Gurney
168A Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang