and Rule of Law Conference
Yangon, Myanmar | 23-24 August 2019
LAWASIA Constitutional and Rule of Law Conference
Constitutional Government: The Importance of Constitutional Structures & Institutions
Set in Yangon, a city that balances tradition, culture, modernity and is the commercial heart of Myanmar, this is an event not to be missed.
LAWASIA's Constitutional and Rule of Law Committee will present a compelling and informative programme tailored to our members across the region, covering topics such as:
- The Role of Government in the Public Service
- Separation of Powers in Government;
- The Legislative & Executive Role in Public Administration;
- The Judicial Role in Public Administration;
- The Independence of the Legal Profession;
- The Non-Judicial Accountability Mechanisms;
- The Importance of Local Government as Front-line Government; and
- Role of Government in Environmental Protection
To receive all the latest news and information about the LAWASIA Constitutional and Rule of Law Conference delivered straight to your inbox, simply submit an expression of interest via the link below.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference!
Conference venue: Melia Yangon
192 Kabar Aye Pagoda Rd, Township 11201